JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to post up my support for the Broncos today. As a CO native, I have been a lifelong bronco fan and would love to see them take home the Lombardi trophy for the third time. It's been tough living in 'hawk land and the loss in SB48 was especially hard since we got our a$$e$ handed to us. Here is to a different outcome!!

upload_2016-2-7_13-20-54.png

upload_2016-2-7_13-20-9.png

I didn't even watch the game.
I was listening to a sports commentary show where they are saying the black community is all behind Cam Newton because he won it would be a win against whitey and thought of as reperassions.

I was so didgusted. Wtf does everything surround race and us versus them.
Dang I hate the media and commentators.

I very rarely watch sports, and it's 95% because of the retarded commentators.

CLM!

I expected a blowout just not this one. Denver built this team around Paytons declining skills like they did for John. It worked, that and the halftime HGH IV.

Geezers of the world unite!

I used to be pretty in to the Foosball but the older I get the less I give a crap. Now it's to the point when the NFL hates your gun rights and apparently let's Beyonce pay homage to the black panthers and BLM, I'm where I actually despise the big circus.

Not sure how a gun owning American that doesn't have their head up their arse can support them.

Wow, who said anything about supporting them?
I haven't watched an entire game in years + I didn't see a second of the halftime show, not making any excuses mind you, but more like creating a Segway for a question.

How could any gun owning, toting American that believes in the constitution, the rights and freedoms within and or constrained by it that doesn't have their head up their arse could riddicule someone's right
to spend a few hours watching or doing something that perhaps they enjoy, own, tote or want, as long as it's not constrained by said constitution or amendments?

Just asking?:s0146:

Wow, who said anything about supporting them?
I haven't watched an entire game in years + I didn't see a second of the halftime show, not making any excuses mind you, but more like creating a Segway for a question.

How could any gun owning, toting American that believes in the constitution, the rights and freedoms within and or constrained by it that doesn't have their head up their arse could riddicule someone's right
to spend a few hours watching or doing something that perhaps they enjoy, own, tote or want, as long as it's not constrained by said constitution or amendments?

Just asking?:s0146:

It's like watching a movie with anti gun actors in it. It's just entertainment if that's your thing. I guess my rant was directed more towards the type of guys at my work (fudds) that hunt and shoot but have all the NFL gear, jerseys and other crap and could tell you the stats of every player, do fantasy football etc but couldn't tell you the name of the UBC initiatives that we got stuck with.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top