JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And don't be black I guess...

Broken system?
You bet!

Fair....jpg

Well of course all the top financial criminals are standing shoulder to shoulder with the head puppet in charge; the Geitners, the Bernankes; but no one seems to notice, no one seems to care. Instead of handcuffs they get Lear Jets.

One was enriching the money scammers and thieves that destroyed (past tense) this nation, the other took $100 from same.

The rich Ponzi guy and the poor black guy remind me of the Dave Chappelle skit where they reverse the treatment each gets from law unenforcement. Dave (the crack dealer) gets an INVITE to come down to the police station, is hours late showing up because he was getting some .... and it is OK with the cops .. they even apologize for disturbing him. LOL The white ponzi-scam guy gets his dog shot and tortured with a cigarette.

Well of course all the top financial criminals are standing shoulder to shoulder with the head puppet in charge; the Geitners, the Bernankes; but no one seems to notice, no one seems to care.

The rich Ponzi guy and the poor black guy remind me of the Dave Chappelle skit where they reverse the treatment each gets from law unenforcement. Dave (the crack dealer) gets an INVITE to come down to the police station, is hours late showing up because he was getting some .... and it is OK with the cops .. they even apologize for disturbing him. LOL The white ponzi-scam guy gets his dog shot and tortured with a cigarette.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/4CzocBkrWpA[/video]

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads