JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you want a .50 rifle I can't see why a person wouldn't just get a 50bmg. Same price for the rifle and I'm guessing about the same price for ammo.

Well 1# is that its a straight case and easy to reload ...
#2 as a brush gun they are perfect ... Elk behind a bush? Just shoot right threw the bush... Elk behind a tree? Just shoot roght threw the tree...
3# the rifle price is kinda jacked up... If they see people want them it wouldnt be too much to convert most lever actions to a 500s&w

Well 1# is that its a straight case and easy to reload ...
#2 as a brush gun they are perfect ... Elk behind a bush? Just shoot right threw the bush... Elk behind a tree? Just shoot roght threw the tree...
3# the rifle price is kinda jacked up... If they see people want them it wouldnt be too much to convert most lever actions to a 500s&w

I tell my neighbors that I got it because if there was a home invasion in their house and the crook was hiding behind the neighbors refrigerator, I could shoot them from my house behind my refrigerator. Always get a good laugh out of that one.

I'm more than comfortable with 44 mag being my ceiling in a handgun, I'll stick with 45-70 for a big bore buster.
I have a S&W Model 69 now. With "regular" 240gr ammo it kicks much more sharply than the 500 did. The weight of the X-Frame and the comp made all of the difference. The 500 would move me around a lot more, but wasn't nearly as uncomfortable to shoot. Felt like packing two handguns, though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top