JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not gonna call him out but that is ALSO a NWFA member ... he should know better. look at "other listings" on arms and you can see the very same adds posted here.

Shop
Search this website
Home <broken link removed> Anderson Closed Trigger Lower With LPK Installed

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
Anderson Closed Trigger Lower With LPK Installed
4.29 out of 5 based on 7 customer ratings
<broken link removed>
$119.99

Anderson closed trigger lower receiver with lower parts kit installed.
****FFL Required****
In stock

ANDERSON-CLOSED-LOWER-AND-LPK_1-450x300.jpg ANDERSON-CLOSED-LOWER-AND-LPK_3-80x53.jpg

"...includes all parts needed but a butt stock."

I don't see the buffer tube, buffer, spring, castle nut, end plate and retention pin. They must be just out of range of the camera. Or maybe they're available for just $200 more? :rolleyes:

Ya that's $120 in parts max. The armorer crap is exactly that...crap. Certified by who? YouTube? GLWS dude.

Although there's a fool born every minute...

Does that make you a certified 'schlock' armorer? :rolleyes:
;) Im $hit with schlocks.

People dump all over the AR design, Ive come to like them.. Despite the crap people say, the performance of the rifle usually flushes away all the rumors of unreliability.
After a good range day I just wipe it down close the lid and put it in the safe.

I love the AR-15. Used them all over the world. Trusted my life to it. Never let me down.

Buddy of mine just built a .308 AR from parts for about 962 dollars, including shipping, so people who are really proud of their stuff and try to sell it for double the price are only fooling themselves.

They made them easy to build with interchangeable parts so that a 19 year old kid wouldn't have to practice his amateur gun-smithing skills while in a hooch in a swamp or a firebase in "Injun" country in order to make the parts fit. He could just replace the last bolt with a new one and get back to shooting; post haste.

With about an hour on YouTube, a basic set of tools and like 4 special tools (which you can get for under 50 bucks if you look and time it right), you can build about 1 AR-15 an hour, with the same build quality as one made from some guy who is an "armorer"

I love the AR-15. Used them all over the world. Trusted my life to it. Never let me down.

Buddy of mine just built a .308 AR from parts for about 962 dollars, including shipping, so people who are really proud of their stuff and try to sell it for double the price are only fooling themselves.

They made them easy to build with interchangeable parts so that a 19 year old kid wouldn't have to practice his amateur gun-smithing skills while in a hooch in a swamp or a firebase in "Injun" country in order to make the parts fit. He could just replace the last bolt with a new one and get back to shooting; post haste.

With about an hour on YouTube, a basic set of tools and like 4 special tools (which you can get for under 50 bucks if you look and time it right), you can build about 1 AR-15 an hour, with the same build quality as one made from some guy who is an "armorer"

Well spoken, couldn't agree with you more. Unfortunately, there are those of us who are not as enlightened, and this might seem like a great deal to them....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top