JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm with Koda %100 . It's the human animal that you can't really change.
Truth is boring. Rational thought requires effort.
A friend of mine used to wear a black tshirt with white block letters simply stating
"Eat
Fu**
Kill"
Most people are that complicated.

I want to applaud your efforts, I believe that you are a true philosopher. Very few take the mental effort to really try and offer solutions to the problems we all face. I'd like to see persons in power display such qualities. But I think most either sell out or get "Jonathaned" before they climb high enough to make a difference.

The mob wants drama, not dry intelligent solutions .

... they dont want the truth they want what feels best and the state to care for their safety.
"They" is people who receive the attention of politicians and media. This makes it seem like "they" is everyone, everywhere.

But I wonder why I rarely see or hear "they"? Almost everyone i see or hear is completely different than they.

IMO - large political majorities of "non-theys" exist. Disgusted, weary, silent, unheard, unrepresented.

I hear what both of you guys are saying, but history also offers examples of good people standing up to do good things.
It usually happens right after really bad things. There's no reason it can't happen right before really bad things.

My goal isn't philosophy. It's a platform.

This thread is about testing ideas among people who recognize the urgent need for a rational opposing narrative.

Thx.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads