JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm having a hard time finding some gloves. Regardless of the style, I'm wondering why I can't think of many glove manufacturers. So, I was wondering if some of you could send me some brand names.

For example, I know about;

Mechanix,
Under Armor,

...what else?

I'm having a hard time finding some gloves. Regardless of the style, I'm wondering why I can't think of many glove manufacturers. So, I was wondering if some of you could send me some brand names.

For example, I know about;

Mechanix,
Under Armor,

...what else?

Just try looking someplace like .......<broken link removed>

google "police gloves" or "shooting gloves"

Okay, I remembered "Hatch," what else?

I have multiple pairs of mechanix gloves, and I love them for shooting.
I'm looking for something more streamlined for everyday wear. Perhaps leather, but I'm not a fan of leather with our wet climate. Something I can wear that looks clean, almost formal, but durable.

I appreciate the durability of the military gloves, so there has to be a low profile style for me someplace..

Okay, I remembered "Hatch," what else?

I have multiple pairs of mechanix gloves, and I love them for shooting.
I'm looking for something more streamlined for everyday wear. Perhaps leather, but I'm not a fan of leather with our wet climate. Something I can wear that looks clean, almost formal, but durable.

I appreciate the durability of the military gloves, so there has to be a low profile style for me someplace..

If you're not completely opposed to leather, I have a really nice pair of black leather gloves that I picked up at Paradise Harley Davidson over off Hwy 217. They look fairly dressy and fit nice and tight.

Arc'teryx technician gloves or other. Altrec.com sells some of the Arc'teryx gloves and they're store is in Oregon. They have an unlimited return policy if your unhappy. Check them out. Arc'teryx is my favorite outdoor brand.

I hate to say it, but those products aren't very appealing. First of all, when I click, "leatgher gloves," it takes me to a "shop" page with every glove in a list. Also, the only gloves I did find relatively interesting led me to a page that said, "product not found." Are you sure they're not made in China? If not, they'd be smart to innovate. Those products have outdated fit, materials, and design.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top