Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glove manufacturers? List some for me?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by CharlesAFerg, Feb 27, 2012.

1. CharlesAFerg

CharlesAFerg Beaverton Active Member

I'm having a hard time finding some gloves. Regardless of the style, I'm wondering why I can't think of many glove manufacturers. So, I was wondering if some of you could send me some brand names.

For example, I know about;

Mechanix,
    Under Armor,

...what else?

2. x1hunter89

x1hunter89 gresham oregon Active Member

alot of people use FastFit® Glove : Mechanix Wear cheap and feel good to me and some people i know. ive also noticed some bloggers and youtubers using them in pics and vids while shooting

3. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Just try looking someplace like .......Gloves : Leather, Safety, Work, & Driving Gloves at Only Gloves

4. Dougly

Dougly Oregon Member

Red steer

5. NCW Ray

NCW Ray Sunny Eastern Washington Active Member

google "police gloves" or "shooting gloves"

6. CharlesAFerg

Okay, I remembered "Hatch," what else?

I have multiple pairs of mechanix gloves, and I love them for shooting.
    I'm looking for something more streamlined for everyday wear. Perhaps leather, but I'm not a fan of leather with our wet climate. Something I can wear that looks clean, almost formal, but durable.

I appreciate the durability of the military gloves, so there has to be a low profile style for me someplace..

7. billc

billc Albany Member

8. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

If you're not completely opposed to leather, I have a really nice pair of black leather gloves that I picked up at Paradise Harley Davidson over off Hwy 217. They look fairly dressy and fit nice and tight.

9. chase

chase Wilsonville, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Arc'teryx technician gloves or other. Altrec.com sells some of the Arc'teryx gloves and they're store is in Oregon. They have an unlimited return policy if your unhappy. Check them out. Arc'teryx is my favorite outdoor brand.

10. CharlesAFerg

I hate to say it, but those products aren't very appealing. First of all, when I click, "leatgher gloves," it takes me to a "shop" page with every glove in a list. Also, the only gloves I did find relatively interesting led me to a page that said, "product not found." Are you sure they're not made in China? If not, they'd be smart to innovate. Those products have outdated fit, materials, and design.