JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But but but.....

The Walther ppq is so comfortable and such a beautiful piece!

Shouldn't it be the other way around? :D

In a perfect world yes I would want it the other way around. But my job makes it difficult to carry a full sized pistol. Soooo I carry something smaller and keep the PPQ in the truck locked up for a easy quick back up. ;)

Honestly I don't leave guns in my rig, I have had thieves bust out windows to steal an old sweatshirt. At 65 I have carried a gun since I was 21 concealed and never needed it. Yet had my rigs broken into several times. o_O

Honestly I don't leave guns in my rig, I have had thieves bust out windows to steal an old sweatshirt. At 65 I have carried a gun since I was 21 concealed and never needed it. Yet had my rigs broken into several times. o_O
Which is why one needs a lock box of some sort with a cable if they want to leave a gun in the vehicle unattended.

I have one of these in our 4Runner.... the link goes to my install link here on NWFA.

Lock'Er Down Console safe install.

Along with the write up and pictures I made the following response to @Caveman Jim :

Really, it's more for a deterrent against smash&grab where the thief probably has a screwdriver or pry-bar, maybe a hammer. They will not be able to defeat it with these tools. Now, if they steal your vehicle it's all over because they will have the time and access to the tools to get in. The center console doesn't lock, though the glove box does. The glove box would easily be broken into with a screw driver or pry-bar.

But like you said, better than hiding it under the seat. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top