JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a Paradigm/Denon guy myself- but I know what your saying

Haha speaker talk on a gun forum, nice!!! I am a member of many audio forums and constantly switch out my gear. My last setup was definitive BP2000s and now i scaled down a little and running a pair of JBL two ways with a horn loaded/waveguide tweeter. Very nice.

Any ways the thread that bike junkie and boats are talking about was one that I started on a SHTF firearm. I tried many Glocks including the same that my bro has the G22 and not one felt right in my hands. I ended up going with the XDm 9 full size, it even felt better than the M&P which was $100 cheaper. My father has the same weapon and has thousands and thousands of rounds through it and not a glitch. I wouldn't mind using aftermarket parts as long as they work, heck there are many aftermarket parts for items that are built better than factory spec parts. Plus if you handle the whole SHTF thing properly you won't need to fire a bunch of handgun rounds.

Anyways off topic, whenever my bro comes down I love shooting his glock as he loves shooting the XDm my dad has and now I have, but wouldn't own one just because I want to feel comfortable with the pistol. You don't want it to be like that awkward first date where you know it isn't going to work out.

Dan

Glock absolutely ruined their handgun line at Gen 3 and nothing about the Gen 4 changes what went so totally wrong. If you want a night v. day difference in how a Glock feels, find a Gen 2.5 or earlier and compare it in the hand to a 3 or 4.

With the finger bumpers absent, it's a whole different experience, without having to burn the pistol with a soldering iron or a dremel.

Funny you mentioned that .I have a Sigma that I put a Glock 4 lb striker spring in, polished the sear and it shoots nice. For a 300 dollar gun it actually comes real close to a Glock but not quite as nice. Now that I have my CZ 75 SP-01 all my other handguns have been collecting dust.

One of the terms of the settlement when Glock sued S&W over patent infringements with the Sigma was that each Sigma sold provides a royalty to Glock.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top