JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, random idea I haven't had time to fully think through so I thought I would start a discussion to see if we could use this to our advantage in anyway.

On Facebook in the gunrights coalition group someone keeps posting a link to booksforglocks.com but it just takes you to Amazon where you can buy the book the worst US president in history. This appears to be a response to Obamas comments at the Dallas officers memorial services that it's easier to buy glocks then books or a computer, which we all know is total BS.

So, I was thinking, is there a way we could use this to our advantage in anyway to call out the president's lies but also make our side look good. We always criticise the other side when they do gun buybacks because, well, we all know they are useless and they destroy guns which could be sold to responsible people instead but they choose to destroy them because "guns are bad" but what if we got some FFL's to work with us and offer to trade those glocks they supposedly got instead of books, for the books they need (which the FFL can then sell to to someone instead of the gun getting destroyed, and of course that someone would have to pass a background check because it's an FFL so the guns would presumably go to a more responsible person rather than get destroyed). The address glocksforbooks.com is available and I would buy it to secure it but I'm strapped for cash right now. (Like many of you I dropped more money than I should have buying extra 30 round mags and ammo before there was a run on them due to recent events)

What would this do? 1. It would call out the president's lies because I suspect we would not get kids trying to trade guns for books because we all know the president's claim is total BS. 2. It would show we are not trying to arm everyone and their dogs and are making some sort of effort to get guns out of the hands of young kids who shouldn't have them (but we all know any of these individuals wouldn't be turning in their guns as they are most likely in a gang or are criminals).

Just a random thought I'd throw out there. What do you all think, good idea, bad idea, waste of time, suggestions etc. Discuss...

Crap, sorry haven't been here in a while and didn't see this was now broken into different forums. My apologies you can delete this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top