JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im new here just made my account a few days ago.. Havent had time to do any posting tho.... I live in Albany Oregon with my Girlfriend, Im 23.. I work at Oregon Rubber mills about 80 hours a week... I make rubber for Nike, for the soles of there shoes.. rubber for les schwabs and many other place... to many to name, but those are a couple.. I got my CHL about a year an half ago and have been carrying every where i go.. I try to get myself familiar with all the laws and I'm always open to new info.. hope to get to know you all !

I doubt that... but Im looking for a new subcompact carry hand gun... any suggestions? one thats cheap... i want a kimber ultra carry II but thay run about 850.. soo yea lol

I used to own G30... I liked it alot accept for the fact that It was a lil too heavy and big... The G30 i believe is the "compact" and the G39 is the "Subcompact" .45... Iv heard the G30 be called a compact and a subcompact so i dunno... But I love em!

Glock classifies the G30 as a "subcompact" but it's dimensions are almost identical to the G19 (classified as "compact") except that it has a shorter grip if you use the 9rd mag. I prefer the 10rd, gives my pinky a place to sit but it probably bumps the size into the "compact" range. Personally, I would prefer the G30 to have pinky room as part of the frame instead of relying on a larger mag for it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top