JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im new here just made my account a few days ago.. Havent had time to do any posting tho.... I live in Albany Oregon with my Girlfriend, Im 23.. I work at Oregon Rubber mills about 80 hours a week... I make rubber for Nike, for the soles of there shoes.. rubber for les schwabs and many other place... to many to name, but those are a couple.. I got my CHL about a year an half ago and have been carrying every where i go.. I try to get myself familiar with all the laws and I'm always open to new info.. hope to get to know you all !

I doubt that... but Im looking for a new subcompact carry hand gun... any suggestions? one thats cheap... i want a kimber ultra carry II but thay run about 850.. soo yea lol

I used to own G30... I liked it alot accept for the fact that It was a lil too heavy and big... The G30 i believe is the "compact" and the G39 is the "Subcompact" .45... Iv heard the G30 be called a compact and a subcompact so i dunno... But I love em!

Glock classifies the G30 as a "subcompact" but it's dimensions are almost identical to the G19 (classified as "compact") except that it has a shorter grip if you use the 9rd mag. I prefer the 10rd, gives my pinky a place to sit but it probably bumps the size into the "compact" range. Personally, I would prefer the G30 to have pinky room as part of the frame instead of relying on a larger mag for it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top