Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Oregon Rifleworks
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales

Glockguy Checkin in

Reactions
Im new here just made my account a few days ago.. Havent had time to do any posting tho.... I live in Albany Oregon with my Girlfriend, Im 23.. I work at Oregon Rubber mills about 80 hours a week... I make rubber for Nike, for the soles of there shoes.. rubber for les schwabs and many other place... to many to name, but those are a couple.. I got my CHL about a year an half ago and have been carrying every where i go.. I try to get myself familiar with all the laws and I'm always open to new info.. hope to get to know you all !

OP
glockguy
Reactions
I doubt that... but Im looking for a new subcompact carry hand gun... any suggestions? one thats cheap... i want a kimber ultra carry II but thay run about 850.. soo yea lol

Reactions
The only "Glock problem" I'm aware of is being unable to decide which one you should get next. :D
Currently I have the G30 (subcompact .45)

OP
glockguy
Reactions
I used to own G30... I liked it alot accept for the fact that It was a lil too heavy and big... The G30 i believe is the "compact" and the G39 is the "Subcompact" .45... Iv heard the G30 be called a compact and a subcompact so i dunno... But I love em!

Reactions
Glock classifies the G30 as a "subcompact" but it's dimensions are almost identical to the G19 (classified as "compact") except that it has a shorter grip if you use the 9rd mag. I prefer the 10rd, gives my pinky a place to sit but it probably bumps the size into the "compact" range. Personally, I would prefer the G30 to have pinky room as part of the frame instead of relying on a larger mag for it.

Reactions
Well what do you expect for a gun that's made of ceramic and designed to pass undetected through airport security?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS