JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All of a sudden the spring hangs up and doesn't pop up to engage the slide lock. Removed spring, looks OK. This happened after firing 100 ends and was removing slide to do cleaning. Took slide off and the slide lock fell out.
[emoji35]

All of a sudden the spring hangs up and doesn't pop up to engage the slide lock. Removed spring, looks OK. This happened after firing 100 ends and was removing slide to do cleaning. Took slide off and the slide lock fell out.
[emoji35]

Funny The side lock is held in with a pin, could or did you remove the pin? Is the pin missing? Maybe fell out? Hard to know without seeing it.
Tony Portland, Oregon Area Email [email protected]
:)

You are confusing the slide stop and the slide lock. The slide lock is what you depress on both sides of the frame to remove the slide. It is held in place with a flat spring that is inserted into the receiver and pushes up on the slide lock.

You are confusing the slide stop and the slide lock. The slide lock is what you depress on both sides of the frame to remove the slide. It is held in place with a flat spring that is inserted into the receiver and pushes up on the slide lock.
This is better Sorry; :rolleyes:
Is the Slide lock Pull in in the right way. 4 possible but only one way.
The Slide Lock lever is installed with the short portion up and the notch facing the magazine well. Pushing the slide Lock lever spring down. Install from either side of the frame.
If the Slide Lock still falls out bend the spring some see if that works.

Tony Portland, Oregon Area :)

upload_2014-8-24_23-45-6.png

upload_2014-8-24_23-45-54.png

The lever was installed correctly. The 36 only has 500 rnds through it and has been problem free until this incident. I would replace the spring but the part is only available to certified armorers.

The lever was installed correctly. The 36 only has 500 rnds through it and has been problem free until this incident. I would replace the spring but the part is only available to certified armorers.
  1. Would like me to get it for you? I can get it............? Cost with shipping under $20.00. Let me know.....
[email protected]
Tony Portland, Oregon Area :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads