JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
908311CF-5C89-431A-87F9-1ECC2C358826.jpeg 94B0A8A9-2147-4CB6-B520-D4D82AD02845.jpeg Glock 30 gen4 has 4 mags(2x10,2x9), along with a IWB kydex. $500 obo
Glock 34 gen3 has 5 mags(2glock,3magpul),has silencerco threaded barrel, lone wolf stainless guide rod,
Extended mag release and slide stop, also has factory barrel and guide rod never used(bought gun new and when bought switched out barrel and guide rod) so factory barrel and rod were never used. $700obo
Both have factory goodies with them box papers ect...

I am open to trades and offers, for one or both.
Thank you for your time.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey I have an ar15 with a drop in James Madison 3.5lb trigger I put a carbine length quad rail on it with a hand stop and a little flashlight mounted it comes with a magpul hand guard and the mil spec trigger as well... I have one 20 round mag and three 30 round mags full of 62 grain penetrators the rifle has a good red dot mounted and have an extra reflex red dot all throw in as well... interested in the 34

IMG_2839.JPG

Hey I have an ar15 with a drop in James Madison 3.5lb trigger I put a carbine length quad rail on it with a hand stop and a little flashlight mounted it comes with a magpul hand guard and the mil spec trigger as well... I have one 20 round mag and three 30 round mags full of 62 grain penetrators the rifle has a good red dot mounted and have an extra reflex red dot all throw in as well... interested in the 34

View attachment 544512

Thank you for the offer and interest. I'm not currently looking for an AR build.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.