JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would consider it a blessing that these retards are still killing eachother with handguns, instead of stepping up to something much more effective and devastating... like short barrel 300aac or 10.5" 5.56 "pistols"
Unfortunately, they are starting to catch on to this. There was a police shooting last year that the gangbanger good boy churchgoer had an ar pistol. I've seen a lot getting busted in traffic stops with them. Considering the ease a price of putting one together.

We always joked about giving free marksman training to these upstanding citizens so they would just kill each other instead of the neighborhood.

More like remorseless, dangerous and deadly children with serious arms.

Not about to ask IQ scores - or even their ages when time comes.
Could care less about their "childhood developmental challenges" either...
These kids will kill you in a second if their buddies are around to impress.

Call it, "jaded" - I call it life experience.
I fled Baltimore over 40 years ago to escape this bs after witnessing a group of 13 year olds murder an 80 year old man for fun on the street.

And now - here we are.

"Justifiable Fearfulness"

You can't hit sheite with a G18…. the rate of fire is so fast that <half a second and the mag is spent, plus the muzzle rise equals everything past the first two rounds going 30' overhead into the air…. ESPECIALLY for the dopey "gangstas" who use the imaginary side-mounted iron-sights.

jk9blmriddk51.jpg

More like remorseless, dangerous and deadly children with serious arms.

Not about to ask IQ scores - or even their ages when time comes.
Could care less about their "childhood developmental challenges" either...
These kids will kill you in a second if their buddies are around to impress.

Call it, "jaded" - I call it life experience.
I fled Baltimore over 40 years ago to escape this bs after witnessing a group of 13 year olds murder an 80 year old man for fun on the street.

And now - here we are.

"Justifiable Fearfulness"
I agree and understand how the scum of society works and I promote the idea that society can exist without them existing in it and I have long advocated for permanent solutions to remove them from it.

I agree and understand how the scum of society works and I promote the idea that society can exist without them existing in it and I have long advocated for permanent solutions to remove them from it.
I often have people think me very cold but, I have long said people who prove they have no desire to live in society should just be removed from it. Decades of making excuses for scum and coddling them has just made things worse every year. In the morning I started hearing one range up north of me advertising they were offering private shooting lessons in Mandarin, with a short clip of someone speaking it. Fist time I heard it made me puzzled. Then the show mentioned the reason was all the attacks on elderly Asian people now. Scum have seemed to find them a real fun target. Will be fun to see the first time one tries it on one who newly learned to shoot and bought an EDC. Sad that its left to the law abiding to take out the trash society no longer wants to deal with.:(

I often have people think me very cold but, I have long said people who prove they have no desire to live in society should just be removed from it. Decades of making excuses for scum and coddling them has just made things worse every year. In the morning I started hearing one range up north of me advertising they were offering private shooting lessons in Mandarin, with a short clip of someone speaking it. Fist time I heard it made me puzzled. Then the show mentioned the reason was all the attacks on elderly Asian people now. Scum have seemed to find them a real fun target. Will be fun to see the first time one tries it on one who newly learned to shoot and bought an EDC. Sad that its left to the law abiding to take out the trash society no longer wants to deal with.:(
People who make excuses for predators are the cold ones. They continually promote the notion that the lives of predators are more important than those that they victimize over and over.

You can't hit sheite with a G18…. the rate of fire is so fast that <half a second and the mag is spent, plus the muzzle rise equals everything past the first two rounds going 30' overhead into the air…. ESPECIALLY for the dopey "gangstas" who use the imaginary side-mounted iron-sights.
Imaginary? 😀

homeboy_sights.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews