JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wut? how the fck are these flying when you cant even buy a piece of sheet metal with DIAS diagrams printed on them?

ECC098D1-260A-4295-941B-8407BE35987C.png

RE : Post #4

LOL.....Aren't they on the metric system?

Yeah......I watched Pulp Fiction the other night.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....Portlandia Politician says......
It's the gun's fault.
NOT the criminal's fault.

Well, it's NOT like the gun will VOTE. Rrrrright......
Now, who else is gonna VOTE for me?

everything-is-going-according-to-plan_(1).jpg

Keeping it on the subject. How is the warranty?

Last Edited:
So good guys that don't want to screw up their lives don't make a post-May 1986 machine-gun, but criminal scum couldn't care less and do any way. Another resounding gun control success story! :rolleyes:

You can't hit sheite with a G18…. the rate of fire is so fast that <half a second and the mag is spent, plus the muzzle rise equals everything past the first two rounds going 30' overhead into the air…. ESPECIALLY for the dopey "gangstas" who use the imaginary side-mounted iron-sights.

I would consider it a blessing that these retards are still killing eachother with handguns, instead of stepping up to something much more effective and devastating... like short barrel 300aac or 10.5" 5.56 "pistols"

I would consider it a blessing that these retards are still killing eachother with handgun rounds instead of stepping up to something much more effective and devastating... like short barrel 300aac or 10.5" 5.56 "pistols"
I'm guessing handguns are stolen at a much higher rate then AR15s. We all know none of these guns were purchased legally. Most are stolen. Haha.

A rifle in the wrong hands (someone who has a minimal amount of knowledge/training) is a completely different story. Body count wise that is.

Let's hope they just stick to pistols. Cause they can't shoot for sh!t.

Long as they are killing each other, who cares?

If you're dumb enough to go to one of these events and get hit by cross fire, that's on you.
*ahem*
There's a greater chance of an innocent pedestrian or home dweller in my neighborhood getting hit by random stray rounds by thugs like this in local drive by's than these side shows.

BUllet Barrier.jpg

i mean supposedly you could totally order those FGCs up and they would in fact show up at your door.

just every once in a while, so would the ATF. put the fear in people. and thats how they do it .... cant catch even 1% of them, but you can sure make an example of the <1% they do catch.

regardless.. a glock switch is about the last thing id be interested in legal or not - ammo aint getting any cheaper and the only sht youre gonna hit with a full auto glock is everything behind and around the target

You can't hit sheite with a G18…. the rate of fire is so fast that <half a second and the mag is spent, plus the muzzle rise equals everything past the first two rounds going 30' overhead into the air…. ESPECIALLY for the dopey "gangstas" who use the imaginary side-mounted iron-sights.
That's why you are supposed to hold it sideways and blast the horizon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top