JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let go of my last Glock and have some stuff left over that I don't need anymore.

All the prices include shipping. I'll knockoff $5 for a FTF sale in North Seattle/Ballard.

Spare Parts Pack - $45 shipped.
All new parts, (1) of each except for the guide and springs x 3. Would be $60 + shipping from Midway.
Includes the following:
Guide Rod and trigger spring x3
Trigger housing with ejector 9mm
Firing pin spring
Ext. Slide stop release (17-34 2-pin)
Firing pin spacer sleeve
Firing pin channel liner
Trigger housing pin
Trigger pin
Slide lock spring
Slide lock
Wolff std. trigger spring

partspack_zps4563c918.jpg

Galco Triton for full size Glocks as new and (2) 17 round 9mm Promags new and un used. $45 shipped.

tripro_zps032d3030.jpg

***ITEMS BELOW ARE SOLD***

(4) New Glock factory 17 round 9mm mags. Newest gen with ambi-cut and notches on both sides. $105 shipped. *SOLD*

mags_zps1c3fd9c6.jpg

I would like to buy your 4 Glock 17 round mags for $100 as shown in Armslist if their still available. I'm retired and live in South Seattle so I can pretty much meet with you anytime and anywhere you choose. I like your Glock Mat!

Joe
206-226-7063 (cell)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top