JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post my question but I'm in search of a local place in the greater Seattle/Bellevue/Tacoma area for Glock grip stippling. Any forum members have the talent or know someone who can do a professional job?

Please PM me if so, thank you much!

Just do it yourself. I love to tinker with all of my stuff, and this was my second attempt after first trying out an Ar15 handle. I would do it for you if you were a bit closer.

IMG_0478_zps7150b6fc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the pic and motivation, after about 4 hours today I completed my first stipple job. Its not 100% perfect but I'm very happy with the look and feel. I sanded down the grip so it would be one smooth even surface, then went to town with the soldering iron. I'll get mine posted up soon for your feedback, take care.

Show some pics, I think we would all love to see your style of doin it!

stipple 1.jpg stipple 2.jpg stipple 3.jpg

The pics are from a glock 17 gen 4. Hope you guys think the job turned out nice, first stipple experience ever. Im very pleased with the feel compared to factory, but, I don't think I'll be doing this to my gen 4 g26 since its for concealed carry...it would rub my skin raw.

Feedback is appreciated, I may go and touchup a couple places after I have time to assess and get some range time with it.

stipple 1.jpg

stipple 2.jpg

stipple 3.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR