JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made myself laugh thinking about Zev or similar getting one and Gucci'ing it all out and selling it for $1500.

In all honesty, if they released a pre threaded version with the supposed 15 round mags that may or may not be coming out for it, I'd consider buying one.

Any theories as to why Glock never put out a 5.7㎜? There has to be some civilian and .mil demand. (I wouldn't mind one in 7.62㎜ Tokarev, but that ain't ever happening.)

Yeah... but its a tad shorter than the .30 Carbine.. barely :rolleyes: Actually a M1 Carbine firing a 5.7 would be fun?

That would be neat-o. Kind of like the older 5.7㎜ Spitfire.

1280px-5.7mm_Johnson_Spitfire.jpg

Hey now, HK finally gave us a real MP5. I think they might be turning a leaf on the usual middle finger to general public thing they normally do.

I didn't watch the whole thing, and I forwarded through a lot. I saw a big, dramatic video followed by a lackluster introduction of a corporate leader with, let's say not a lot of stage presence. He doesn't exactly project. Then there was a big dramatic video and voila, a .22 pistol. Nobody seemed impressed.

Womp womp.

OMG, they just said "... while taking the capabilities of a 22 caliber pistol to a whole. new. level."

Link-> Lame!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads