JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glock.................................. Molded Logo Truck Floor mats, and other truck accessories! :p:D:p

Selling Glock and Glock accessories

king-of-the-hill-pamela-adlon-bobby.jpg

When will GLOCK release this information about what they are coming out with that is brand new or updated?

Date?

I keep checking back to this thread. Did I miss seeing what GLOCK said?

Cate

Ok. Some last minute speculation.

12-10-19

A 12 or 10 round Glock 19?

12+10=22 a 22 LR G19?

12-10-19 @10am so naturally a 12 round 10mm in a G19 size frame?

I kid of coarse.

It really doesn't matter what it is. If it has a Glock logo on it, it will sell.

New caliber - .357 GAP. You can guess what it is. It's as useless as the .45 GAP, but it's NEW!!
OR
New caliber - 9x25mm. 10mm or .308 case necked down to 9mm. .357 Mag ballistics in a Glock Auto.
OR maybe
Camo propeller beanies.

Last Edited:
Well, if Kel Tec of all makers could figure out how to make a quad stacked .22LR high capacity semiauto pistol...

Nah, it'll be this with a Glock logo, just in time for Christmas

79083760_1385524371634675_1156850652358377472_n.jpg

Reminds me of all the Hype when "Tupperware" first hit, are we also going to have Glock Parties now?
Bunch of dudes sitting round in wife beaters, chain smokin reds, and drinkin Pabts Blue ribbon while comparin all the latest sameness Block?:confused:

Gotta go!

ALL METAL GLOCK

No plastic.

Glocks to date have been built to a performance level and price point. Plastic has placed limits on the performance.

NO MORE LIMITS - all metal and a price to go along with it.

~

ALL METAL GLOCK

No plastic.

Glocks to date have been built to a performance level and price point. Plastic has placed limits on the performance.

NO MORE LIMITS - all metal and a price to go along with it.

~

LOL what limits? Old frames and .40 Smith? Blah.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top