JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IT'S........ a .22.
:rolleyes:Glock on the cutting edge of the market as always. Thank you Gaston, you are the best! :rolleyes:

1575847157482.png

If it really is a .22, I'll be about as disappointed as could be. And I bet it'll be the model 50 to boot. Another great opportunity wasted. It's a good thing their guns flat out run or they'd be the joke of the shooting community. Oh wait....

.22? Yeah. Just what the gun world needs. Another damned rimfire offering. I'm gonna be disappointed if that's true.

Last Edited:
If it's a 22lr then you couldn't shoot it by their own recommendations, the rifling doesn't like exposed lead and copper washed at best would still lead the barrel.

I'm thinking that they won't attempt a very crowded 22 market. They'd have to move away from the polygonal rifling to a standard rifling process. I just hope it's cool enough to tempt me into getting my first glock.

I don't know, a double stack .22lr offering in G19 and G17 configurations would be awesome. Maybe the fan fair would be a bit overblown, but it would still a welcome addition.

If it's a single stack .22lr than they can stick it up their Austrian arses.

Hey maybe based off the photos they will really blow our minds and come out with some cool camping gear?
Glock tent, glock cooler, glock frame packs, glock chairs, the possibilities are endless!!!!

(P.S. I'm joking) I would literally kick a glock rep in his junk if that's the case.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top