JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If i may ask. Why make a single stack 10mm? I dont see a glock making this round common place when you could convert a glock in 45acp to 460 rowland?

I see the value in the current 10mm offerings, and you get close to 357 ballistics, but with greater capacity. Going single stack, you might as well go with a revolver running said cartridge (357 mag) and get similar capacity.

If i may ask. Why make a single stack 10mm? I dont see a glock making this round common place when you could convert a glock in 45acp to 460 rowland?

I see the value in the current 10mm offerings, and you get close to 357 ballistics, but with greater capacity. Going single stack, you might as well go with a revolver running said cartridge (357 mag) and get similar capacity.

I have 2 Glock 21's. One has a 10mm Conversion barrel. The grip on the large frame Glocks is still a little to large to be comfortable to me, and I have fairly large hands, so a single stack would be nice. Honestly if I was in the market for a new 10mm, it would probably be the XDM 10mm 5.25".

Austrian made polymer containers for leftover casseroles.

image.jpeg

Why? Cause it ticks the fan-boys off! :s0108:

View attachment 636575

Why? Cause it ticks the fan-boys off! :s0108:

LOL! Funny pic. (I'm neither a fanboy nor hater. If it was going down, I'd want the Glock over something like ten thousand other firearms I could name. Say what you will, they make a damn fine fighting pistol, which is rock sold reliable, with plenty of ammo on tap, and sold at a reasonable rate. Seriously, what more can one reasonably ask for? Yah, I'm not a cheerleader for the Glockenspiel, but come on, they just work. In a world of defective technology, it is good to find one that isn't. :s0155:)

Drumroll please.... It's a single stack .40s&w with diminished capacity! Just in time for nineteen ninety.... Oh shoot, late to the party again

They will finally price them below $500 so you can buy one for about tree fiddy at the sto......(how much they should actually cost tbh)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top