JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If i may ask. Why make a single stack 10mm? I dont see a glock making this round common place when you could convert a glock in 45acp to 460 rowland?

I see the value in the current 10mm offerings, and you get close to 357 ballistics, but with greater capacity. Going single stack, you might as well go with a revolver running said cartridge (357 mag) and get similar capacity.

If i may ask. Why make a single stack 10mm? I dont see a glock making this round common place when you could convert a glock in 45acp to 460 rowland?

I see the value in the current 10mm offerings, and you get close to 357 ballistics, but with greater capacity. Going single stack, you might as well go with a revolver running said cartridge (357 mag) and get similar capacity.

I have 2 Glock 21's. One has a 10mm Conversion barrel. The grip on the large frame Glocks is still a little to large to be comfortable to me, and I have fairly large hands, so a single stack would be nice. Honestly if I was in the market for a new 10mm, it would probably be the XDM 10mm 5.25".

Austrian made polymer containers for leftover casseroles.

image.jpeg

Why? Cause it ticks the fan-boys off! :s0108:

View attachment 636575

Why? Cause it ticks the fan-boys off! :s0108:

LOL! Funny pic. (I'm neither a fanboy nor hater. If it was going down, I'd want the Glock over something like ten thousand other firearms I could name. Say what you will, they make a damn fine fighting pistol, which is rock sold reliable, with plenty of ammo on tap, and sold at a reasonable rate. Seriously, what more can one reasonably ask for? Yah, I'm not a cheerleader for the Glockenspiel, but come on, they just work. In a world of defective technology, it is good to find one that isn't. :s0155:)

Drumroll please.... It's a single stack .40s&w with diminished capacity! Just in time for nineteen ninety.... Oh shoot, late to the party again

They will finally price them below $500 so you can buy one for about tree fiddy at the sto......(how much they should actually cost tbh)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top