JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
..... be nice .....felix navidad!!!!........

1133003_122315-cc-festivus-thumb2.jpg

Called it back in post #20.

And here I thought I did in post #23, which happens to be the #22 response to the OP. ;)

Personally, I'm glad they finally came out with a 22 LR that matches the most popular concealment pistol on the planet and it is way overdue. My disappointment lies in the mag capacity, it should match the weapon it emulates, 15 in this case. I see this as a training and instructional aid, not a plinker or target pistol such as the Ruger Mark series, S&W 41, Browning Buckmark.

Last Edited:
Maybe Shield Arms next venture, after releasing the 15 round mag for the G43X/48 will be a 30 round magazine for the G44 turning it into a gun that someone besides fanbois will jump on board with. Maybe they'll surprise us all with a more wazoo release later, but I doubt it. Glock, again, is late to the bandwagon. Slim 9mm people asked for for 25 years? .22lr? Maybe the next WILL be a PCC, or a GlockAR... in about 10 more years.

I'm going to slink off and pet my M&P now :D

People that feel super let down are probably too easily manipulated by hype marketing and might need to learn to manage their expectations.

I believe I am one of the people you are referring to here, as you quoted me in your reply. I managed to delete your name from the quote above, so whoever you might be, I'll trust you to recognize your own words.

Your statement caught my eye, and I will give you the further benefit of my perspective.

I am always struck by a person who tells me how I should or shouldn't feel about something, as you seem to have done in your statement.

Speaking as a parent, and as an old bubblegum man, I've never found other people to be particularly responsive to my own attempts to tell them how they should feel. Instead, they just keep on feeling how they're feeling. People are funny like that, I guess.

In this particular case, I'd really been hoping for a Glock PCC. I've followed the Glock carbine urban legend for many, many years now. When I noticed Glock's newest hype campaign, I hoped they might be releasing a PCC.

No such luck. And I am a little disappointed. But do you know what? I will be just fine.

I just have a different perspective and a different set of feelings than you do. That's great, and our ability and freedom to hold different perspectives is part of what makes America a great place.

All of which is a very long way of saying the following:

In the future, if you feel like you need to tell me how I should feel, kindly keep it to yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, all the speculation about PCC's, AR's and shotguns is just wishful thinking. Glock makes handguns. Arguably some of the most reliable on planet earth. Why would they go out and jump into a market they know nothing about with LOTS of competitors that have been doing it well for years?

I'm serious as hell, I was REALLY hoping for a 1911........

I think that it will be very popular for ladies and men!

Throw in the senior citizens and some other people with disabilities too.

I think that it is wonderful that people can buy GLOCK pistols or any other firearm that they choose to buy in a handgun, rifle or shotgun too!

I will throw in the good Black Powder shooters too.

Take care.

Cate
Senior citizen here.

I shoot .460 magnum revolver with no problem

I like .22 RF but since it is not suitable for self defense I would not buy a self defense pistol in 22 RF. A conversion kit for practice sure which is what Glock should have released

Senior citizen here.

I shoot .460 magnum revolver with no problem

I like .22 RF but since it is not suitable for self defense I would not buy a self defense pistol in 22 RF. A conversion kit for practice sure which is what Glock should have released
All Glock needed to do is release their own conversion slide and magazine and call it a day.

A whole new gun seems silly.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top