JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That looks like a collection of aftermarket parts......
I'd seen other instances as well, this was just the best video example. Most seemed to be related to aftermarket triggers and home glocksmithing, but there was one instance of a stock g22 (I think) doing this within the first 1500 rounds. I'll try to find a link.
This one is for a 32 in .357 sig
glock slam fire... what?! - Ruger Forum

No, I've never had it happen. Anyone have any links/videos to this happening on a stock gun?

The one you shared is NOT a stock Glock. Just from a visual standpoint, it has an aftermarket barrel and maybe even not a Glock frame. Internals notwithstanding.
Not the video link. In my post replying to @Unka-Boo , I shared a link to a Ruger forum. Here it is again.
glock slam fire... what?! - Ruger Forum
I am aware that the pistol in the video link isn't stock.

Ok. The link you provide has just a handful of responses, not much at all to sink one's teeth into.
Which is a good part of why I started the thread to begin with. Most of the links I could find didn't provide anything definitive, and was hoping someone here had something meatier.
So I could sink my teeth into it.
The firing squad link has a little more, once you get to the seventh post, it starts to go into the NYPD's history with issues surrounding the first gen g19s. But still not much.

Are you looking to buy a Glock? Or just flush out "problems" with them? They are used worldwide my countless military and law enforcement agencies with millions of rounds fired per year (probably a lot more than that). I would figure if this was an issue worth worrying about there would be a LOT more information than a couple of raggedy old threads and a Gucci "Glock" caught on video.

Are you looking to buy a Glock? Or just flush out "problems" with them? They are used worldwide my countless military and law enforcement agencies with millions of rounds fired per year (probably a lot more than that). I would figure if this was an issue worth worrying about there would be a LOT more information than a couple of raggedy old threads and a Gucci "Glock" caught on video.
I have multiple Glocks. Just read about some slam fire issues, and was curious if anyone here had had the issue. No need for hostility.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top