JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an old school tool for the 17/22 size slides that Glock says they are not making anymore per their armorer's class last month. They are suppossed to come out with a new one this year to replace it. Unk if it will work on the 21/30 size as a universal. Brownells has generics.... www.brownells.com

I used a small ball peen hammer, a good vise, a brass drift and a drop or two of oil and was GTG! Have done this at least 6 times, all with night sites and they all run 100%!

You might be able to find someone on Glock Talk that rents a sight pusher. Pretty cool deal but I'm not sure if he's still around.

If you do decide to go the hammer route, I'd highly recommend a brass-faced one, and maybe masking off the slide in the vicinity of the sight channel.

Brass is softer than the Glock slide finish so you won;'t be chipping your finish. I use a brass-faced hammer to adjust my G21 rear Tritium sight...

Like this one from Brownell's:

Somehow I'm getting the feeling that the O.P. forgot this thread and we're going on without him.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top