JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an old school tool for the 17/22 size slides that Glock says they are not making anymore per their armorer's class last month. They are suppossed to come out with a new one this year to replace it. Unk if it will work on the 21/30 size as a universal. Brownells has generics.... www.brownells.com

I used a small ball peen hammer, a good vise, a brass drift and a drop or two of oil and was GTG! Have done this at least 6 times, all with night sites and they all run 100%!

You might be able to find someone on Glock Talk that rents a sight pusher. Pretty cool deal but I'm not sure if he's still around.

If you do decide to go the hammer route, I'd highly recommend a brass-faced one, and maybe masking off the slide in the vicinity of the sight channel.

Brass is softer than the Glock slide finish so you won;'t be chipping your finish. I use a brass-faced hammer to adjust my G21 rear Tritium sight...

Like this one from Brownell's:

Somehow I'm getting the feeling that the O.P. forgot this thread and we're going on without him.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top