JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a glock 17 and soon a new glock 26 and I want to put night sights on them both. if any members have the tools and skills to installs the sights I can pay you for your time.

I know I can just go to a real smith but why not help out a forum member.

Also when I say tools to do this, I am looking for someone with the real glock sight tool. Not a hunk of wood and a hammer :s0112: I could probably do that myself, but I dont want to possibly mess up the finish and/or slider.

PM me for details, also you would need to be be in the south Puget Sound area, as I dont want to ship anything anywhere.

CBZDEL, email my Sense' Earl, he is a LWD Certified Glock Armorer, He has the sight tools and over 10 years experience working on Glocks. He lives in Vancouver, he does gun shows up your way. He sells sights, and the price is very good includes installation.
[email protected]

Mike

The GB in Clack has a certified Glock armorer do it correctly, and sight your Glock in for you. You know actually firing the pistol to see where its shooting!

Or you can sight it in with a block of wood.:smash:

I prefer the delrin punch myself!

I've got a glock sight tool in Beaverton.

Come on out!
Haha you're a bit far, or else I would come to you. If I can't find someone to install it without paying an arm and a leg I'll be in touch! ;)
NW Armory will do it for $10. If you go in when they are not too bust they can do it in about 15 minutes.
Thanks. Nothing against GB but $50 seemed a little steep. I will definitely get in touch with NW Armory, they're close to me as well, since I'm in Clackamas. Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top