JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Guys, quick question if someone can check for me.

From what I remember when I first got my Glock 19 and 21 the gun would still function fine (fire, reset etc) when the trigger housing pin was removed from the back grip. Now neither of them do.

Can someone test with theirs?

I think maybe when my gun's were new they were stiff so the trigger housing block stayed in place, now that they're worn in maybe it doesn't. Just curious.

Hey Guys, quick question if someone can check for me.

From what I remember when I first got my Glock 19 and 21 the gun would still function fine (fire, reset etc) when the trigger housing pin was removed from the back grip. Now neither of them do.

Can someone test with theirs?

I think maybe when my gun's were new they were stiff so the trigger housing block stayed in place, now that they're worn in maybe it doesn't. Just curious.

Why are you trying to operate with the pin removed??

Dry fire.

When working previously on Glocks i've installed ghost trigger connectors, while doing this you have to check the bend angle and trigger tab which requires you to constantly take down the gun. I remember not putting the pin back in and the gun used to fire while it was new. I'm just trying to figure out if mine is having issues or if theres a specific reason it's not firing without the trigger housing pin in it.

PS. I didnt ask for personal opinions, i'm trying to figure out how the gun functions better.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top