Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

glock problem

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by snowdriver, Dec 18, 2011.

1. snowdriver

snowdriver sandy,oregon Member

;) i have a p89 ruger in 9mm and a glock 17 in 9mm,the glock seems to want to eject empty shells all the time,almost boring,compared to my ruger,;)

sorry guys a weak attempt at humor

2. duran21

duran21 Lacey Active Member

I have the same problem with my M&P 40c... darn thing wont give me a failure. ever.

3. spikedzombies

spikedzombies Lakewood/Tacoma Member

I just bought my first glock, a gen 3 19.... I WAS prepared for the worse, I mean it functioned flawlessly for the first 150 rounds, than again for another 150 and another..... WTF is going on I'm scared? Where's my failures? Is it going to explode?

Sent vs Mytouch 4G

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  4. theficklefinger

theficklefinger Eugene New Member

Reload for it, and you can start to enjoy a new level of hate and frustration for your plastic guns.

Nutty4Guns and (deleted member) like this.
  5. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

Get yourself a 1911 and you'll be fiddlefcuking around with it for the rest of your days!

6. doubletap007

doubletap007 Beaverton Active Member

had the same problem with my glock 23,it would always kick the empty shells out..everytime.
    it seems if you want to make those empties stay around in the chamber start changing springs and triggers and get the dremmel tool out and you can get that gun to smokestack for ya.
    same with the 1911's take it out of the box and start changing things then you will have something to complain about with the quality of the weapon.
    my kimber and my springfield mil spec are boring,they never need fixing,but then i have never changed them from the factory parts that came with them either.

snowdriver, timac, mjbskwim and 3 others like this.
  7. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I once put a single round in the chamber and left the mag out and shot my G23 gen4 and it did not eject right.... I had a smile on my face lol. I have 600+ rounds through my G23 and no issues. I have a new RSA in that puppy and I ended up getting a threaded lonewolf barrel 40-9 and we shall see if I start having any problems.....I am using G18 and G19 mags in the G23 as well.

8. sheepman

sheepman Las Vegas NV Member

This works great with the G21, it hates light loads.

9. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

just a quick question, dont mean to stir the poop. but if glocks are such superior handguns why are the classifieds littered with them? not just here, outdoor trader, guns america, etc. etc.

10. Catskin

Catskin Redmond, OR New Member

police trade-ins.

11. ORHunter79

ORHunter79 ... Active Member

Cause they sell better than any other handgun:p

12. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

Millions of little girls love Justin Beiber too.

13. BroncoFan

BroncoFan Eastern Oregon Well-Known Member

Very foolish move.
    My dad bought me a 1973 Ford Courier for a first car. I learned a lot about mechanicing from that experience.

You'll never learn about how a pistol works if you keep buying glocks!:laugh:

14. ORHunter79

ORHunter79 ... Active Member

Ha! Ok, you got me there. Now, where did I put my Justin Beiber targets......

15. BroncoFan

BroncoFan Eastern Oregon Well-Known Member

Justin Beiber sells handguns?!?!

16. doubletap007

they are not the prettiest girl at the dance,they have a large posterior like michelle obama and i like an external safety on my guns.
    i bought 2 1911's and only want 1 caliber and the same magazines from here on out so i sold my .40cal glock23 for that reason alone.
    as for the quality of the gun it was the best i have ever owned,never misfired,always a clean gun when i got home from shooting it
    and a dream to carry except as i said i dont like carrying a loaded gun that dont have an external safety.
    also look at the resale of a glock,you can almost get what you paid for it after playing with it for awhile,try that with your 1911 or sig.
    there are just as many people are selling theirs as guys saying"i want another glock,mine was awesome and i miss it!"

17. doubletap007

what kind of handgun would beiber carry if he had one?
    i say a pink charter arms 38 special....

18. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Squirt gun..

duran21 and (deleted member) like this.
  19. TyPercy

TyPercy Vancouver, WA Member

I have well over 3000 rounds through my G22 without a single problem. Well over 1500 rounds through my G17 without a single problem. Not saying I will never own anything else, but I love my Glocks.

20. Catskin

Catskin Redmond, OR New Member

freaking boring isn't it, for a gun nerd anyway.