JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just bought my first glock, a gen 3 19.... I WAS prepared for the worse, I mean it functioned flawlessly for the first 150 rounds, than again for another 150 and another..... WTF is going on I'm scared? Where's my failures? Is it going to explode?

Sent vs Mytouch 4G

had the same problem with my glock 23,it would always kick the empty shells out..everytime.
it seems if you want to make those empties stay around in the chamber start changing springs and triggers and get the dremmel tool out and you can get that gun to smokestack for ya.
same with the 1911's take it out of the box and start changing things then you will have something to complain about with the quality of the weapon.
my kimber and my springfield mil spec are boring,they never need fixing,but then i have never changed them from the factory parts that came with them either.

I once put a single round in the chamber and left the mag out and shot my G23 gen4 and it did not eject right.... I had a smile on my face lol. I have 600+ rounds through my G23 and no issues. I have a new RSA in that puppy and I ended up getting a threaded lonewolf barrel 40-9 and we shall see if I start having any problems.....I am using G18 and G19 mags in the G23 as well.

just a quick question, dont mean to stir the poop. but if glocks are such superior handguns why are the classifieds littered with them? not just here, outdoor trader, guns america, etc. etc.

Very foolish move.
My dad bought me a 1973 Ford Courier for a first car. I learned a lot about mechanicing from that experience.

You'll never learn about how a pistol works if you keep buying glocks!:s0114:

just a quick question, dont mean to stir the poop. but if glocks are such superior handguns why are the classifieds littered with them? not just here, outdoor trader, guns america, etc. etc.

they are not the prettiest girl at the dance,they have a large posterior like michelle obama and i like an external safety on my guns.
i bought 2 1911's and only want 1 caliber and the same magazines from here on out so i sold my .40cal glock23 for that reason alone.
as for the quality of the gun it was the best i have ever owned,never misfired,always a clean gun when i got home from shooting it
and a dream to carry except as i said i dont like carrying a loaded gun that dont have an external safety.
also look at the resale of a glock,you can almost get what you paid for it after playing with it for awhile,try that with your 1911 or sig.
there are just as many people are selling theirs as guys saying"i want another glock,mine was awesome and i miss it!"

I have well over 3000 rounds through my G22 without a single problem. Well over 1500 rounds through my G17 without a single problem. Not saying I will never own anything else, but I love my Glocks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top