JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Before you build a Poly 80 Glock and I assume this applies to all models, not just a G19, be aware that they will not fit in a holster designed for a factory Glock. I think the trigger guard could be trimmed enough to allow them to fit but haven't tried.

Before you build a Poly 80 Glock and I assume this applies to all models, not just a G19, be aware that they will not fit in a holster designed for a factory Glock. I think the trigger guard could be trimmed enough to allow them to fit but haven't tried.
It's not just the trigger guard. I use a We the People kydex holster I bought a left and right hand IWB so I could choose between IWB and OWB because I'm not a fan of paddle holsters. I haven't found a good retention holster for the P80s yet. I've tried a couple Safariland Holsters that supposedly fit and haven't had any luck.

Supposedly Light Bearing holsters work just fine, but I don't have a weapon light on mine so I haven't been able to test that.

Last Edited:
I wonder if there's a market for those. I was expecting that most folks wouldn't carry them. Not denigrating, there have to be people with the experience and capability to put together a very reliable P80 and why shouldn't it be you? If I built one it would be a range toy.

Quite a few makers of P80 holsters out there. ;)

DSCF0152.JPG DSCF0153.JPG

Yes it applies to all models. There are several measurements that make it not work in a factory holster.

I wonder if there's a market for those. I was expecting that most folks wouldn't carry them. Not denigrating, there have to be people with the experience and capability to put together a very reliable P80 and why shouldn't it be you? If I built one it would be a range toy.
I don't carry mine often but I haven't had any issues with either of mine once they were broken in.

For the compact Poly80's (G19/G23) and OTC holsters we've found that those designed for a S&W M&P 9/40 Sigma fit extremely well with no modifications. In particular, the blackhawk serpa 410525 is a favorite.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top