JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Does Glock Pig Nose bother you?

• No; it's a tool and as long as it works, it's fine.

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Yes; it's a flaw and a $500+ pistol should be straight.

Votes: 33 57.9%

• Total voters
Curiously, since it appears to be clamped in place. I wonder how a more flexible/energy absorbing material (like a hand) would reduce the flexing showing in the slowmo.
I have been watching a TON of Fledermause vids of late and one episode was spent debunking the idea that clamping the target had any effect on the damage inflicted. Whether or not you accept that and believe their video, I don't think it would change the distortion much. If you held the pistol softly enough to effect the recoil, you would have to deal with limp wristed misfires.

Last Edited:
I have 4 glocks, none of them have that pig nose.. If i saw one that did i would never buy it..
Well that would be silly to not buy it for that, has 0% effect on how the gun works.
My Glock 37 is the most accurate Glock I've ever shot(I've owned:G17 G3,G17 G4,G19 G3,G19 G5,G21 G3,G22 G3,G26 G3,G27 G3,G42,G43,G48) and it has "pig nose", If I passed on it for that I would not have found out how accurate it is.(Glock 37 Gen3, .45 GAP)

Yes , but glocks are the cheapest firearms i own.. I have CZ shawdow 2 , if That or my Cabot was bent in any way, im sure those companies would replace them with new guns.. Its just not what you want to see

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top