JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Erectile dysfunction counseling
I remember this guy that I had a short conversation with. He just kept going on and on about the radio. He's not really a typical sport. I gave him this instead.. He didn't took that very well.:s0053:

1702495371674.jpeg

Okay thank you. Can you share why you wont use it as everyday carry?
I like how the Glock 19 handles, just that trigger feels funny. My Taurus GX4 has a better feel on the trigger.
I probably got a lemon G19.. :s0006:
Even though some of us have hotrodded range guns, it's best to keep the EDC gun stock or close to stock for maximum reliability.
In the Glock design, you are charging the final 30% of the striker spring with the trigger press.
That's why the Glock trigger break can feel like a staple gun.

One part of the Glock trigger system is called a "connector". It's essentially a "ramp" that the trigger bar rides on.
If your Gen3 G19 is stock, then it probably has a standard connector.
There are two "better performing" Glock connectors to try.
The "Dot" connector which is inexpensive to buy ($6.00 - $8.00)
And the "Minus" connector. Minus is a Glock-controlled part (long story) and it's more expensive on the "gray market" (check your PM's - convos)
($18.00 - $25.00)
There is a plethora of aftermarket connectors of which I've tried most.
I came back to the Glock Minus.

How to identify Glock connectors :
glock-connectors-300x197-jpg.jpg [/URL]

Last Edited:
Even though some of us have hotrodded range guns, it's best to keep the EDC gun stock or close to stock for maximum reliability.
In the Glock design, you are charging the final 30% of the striker spring with the trigger press.
That's why the Glock trigger break can feel like a staple gun.

One part of the Glock trigger system is called a "connector". It's essentially a "ramp".
If your Gen3 G19 is stock, then it probably has a standard connector.
There are two "better performing" Glock connectors to try.
The "Dot" connector which is inexpensive to buy ($6.00 - $8.00)
And the "Minus" connector. Minus is a Glock-controlled part (long story) and it's more expensive on the "gray market" (check your PM's - convos)
($18.00 - $25.00)
There is a plethora of aftermarket connectors of which I've tried most.
I came back to the Glock Minus.
That's a very good information. Yes I want to stay original as much as I can. That is just the only thing that I want to improve. even if the trigger tension is the same as long as triggers smooth. Nit like a 1960's vauxhall or miltary jeep.
I was wondering too for glock has a good reputation and there must be a reason for their design.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top