JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I bought my wife a Glock 43 frame (Thanks @LuckySG !) for Xmas. She's stoked about getting to pick out parts ... mostly 'cause I'm footing the bill ;).

But, when I search around for something like a lower parts kit, I find one at KM Tactical for $44 (GLOCK 43 Lower Parts Kit) ... but I also see it here at Glock Store for $90 (G43 Complete Lower Parts Kit | Best Glock Accessories | GlockStore.com).

That's a helluva difference for the same parts kit. Rumor has it that KM sells Chinese made junk (saw this opinion on another forum)...but that would explain the price...

So for you guys who have built up a Glock or two...Which vendors do you trust for parts?

So, I bought my wife a Glock 43 frame (Thanks @LuckySG !) for Xmas. She's stoked about getting to pick out parts ... mostly 'cause I'm footing the bill ;).

But, when I search around for something like a lower parts kit, I find one at KM Tactical for $44 (GLOCK 43 Lower Parts Kit) ... but I also see it here at Glock Store for $90 (G43 Complete Lower Parts Kit | Best Glock Accessories | GlockStore.com).

That's a helluva difference for the same parts kit. Rumor has it that KM sells Chinese made junk (saw this opinion on another forum)...but that would explain the price...

So for you guys who have built up a Glock or two...Which vendors do you trust for parts?
no parts kits for 43 here but:

factory parts kit for 43: Glock 43/43X/48 Complete Lower Parts Kit - OEM LPK for SS80

I'm pretty weird about my gun parts. Everything is OE where applicable. I haven't had any problems with glock parts in my Glocks, Sig parts in my sigs, HK parts, etc etc.

My bias against aftermarket may come from my profession, though. Cat parts for cats, Freightliner parts in freightliners.

If you want help with any factory parts just let me know, i have everything on hand.
More like just a heads up on who to trust. I don't want to accidentally buy and install the Harbor Freight of parts if I can get direct from Glock from somewhere or something made even better than OEM.

More like just a heads up on who to trust. I don't want to accidentally buy and install the Harbor Freight of parts if I can get direct from Glock from somewhere or something made even better than OEM.
What you will find is lots of "aftermarket" glock parts are actually factory parts with some extra polish, which can be a positive or get you in trouble for triple taps. Many solid brands have been mentioned that will stand behind what they sell, I would just advise to proceed with caution if you shop eBay.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top