JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Glock Parts Compatibility Spreadsheet for Poly 80 Builds – G19 & 23; G17 & 22; G26 & 27; G43 & 43X & 48

This is a spreadsheet I put together to determine the parts compatibility between different Glock models in 9mm & 40 S&W.

This was for my use in building Polymer 80 pistols, that's why the models and generations are limited.

But it's also a good reference if you own multiple Glocks and need to interchange parts for some reason (which has happened to me more than once).

As of this writing, I found what I believe is the latest Glock Armorer's parts order document (revised 11/5/2020) online and used that to identify and compare the correct lower parts and upper parts for the following:

Gen 3: Glock 19 & 23
Gen 3: Glock 17 & 22
Gen 3 & 4: Glock 26 & 27
EDIT - ADDED
Glock 43 & 43X & 48

I haven't seen anything like this before, so I thought I would share my work.

The link is to my public Dropbox folder and the file is a PDF file. You're welcome to download it.

Cheers

Last Edited:
This is why I love the P80 line so much, before I knew this I bought both a p80 27 and 23 lol didn't know they were the same bubblegum just shorter grip lol obviously sold one barrel and bought a conversion 9mm barrel

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top