JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Glock Parts Compatibility Spreadsheet for Poly 80 Builds – G19 & 23; G17 & 22; G26 & 27; G43 & 43X & 48

This is a spreadsheet I put together to determine the parts compatibility between different Glock models in 9mm & 40 S&W.

This was for my use in building Polymer 80 pistols, that's why the models and generations are limited.

But it's also a good reference if you own multiple Glocks and need to interchange parts for some reason (which has happened to me more than once).

As of this writing, I found what I believe is the latest Glock Armorer's parts order document (revised 11/5/2020) online and used that to identify and compare the correct lower parts and upper parts for the following:

Gen 3: Glock 19 & 23
Gen 3: Glock 17 & 22
Gen 3 & 4: Glock 26 & 27
EDIT - ADDED
Glock 43 & 43X & 48

I haven't seen anything like this before, so I thought I would share my work.

The link is to my public Dropbox folder and the file is a PDF file. You're welcome to download it.

Cheers

Last Edited:
This is why I love the P80 line so much, before I knew this I bought both a p80 27 and 23 lol didn't know they were the same bubblegum just shorter grip lol obviously sold one barrel and bought a conversion 9mm barrel

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top