JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am listing several different parts for my glock 27, and a couple AR lowers. If you have any questions let me know. Im looking to sell some stuff and get my wife an Apple Watch for her birthday, so unless your looking to trade an Apple Watch, im only looking to sell. I live in Albany, and work Weekend night shift, so im available most times during the week. Thanks for looking.

Anderson 5.56/.223 Lower and they are Mil Spec. I paid $55 for them, and after shipping and background check along with the fee the Gun shop charged for having them shipped there, im asking $70 a Piece, and i have two. Best way to get ahold of me is to shoot me a text message. Thanks for looking. 541-405-8877
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

GLOCK 27 PARTS
Lone wolf light weight firing pin-$30 <broken link removed>
Glock 27 mag w/Pearce +1 extension-$20
<broken link removed>
Glock factory +2 mag-$20
<broken link removed>
Glock 40 cal 15 Round Mag-$20
<broken link removed>
Glock 27 mag with Pinky Ext.-$20
<broken link removed>
DeSantis Leather IWB holster-$30
<broken link removed>
Glock Trigger bar (serrated)-$10
<broken link removed>

hmmmm. I dont know what to say there. I have viewed the post from my mobile and my laptop and it shows pictures on both. What pictures are you wanting to see? Or are you trying to look at them all? Anyone else having this issue?

Nothing showing on my end in Mozilla Firefox.
Home phone? I sent a text via phone

Edit,
Pass on the Anderson lowers

Last Edited:
OP...maybe you could edit your post by selecting the Upload a File option so we can all see whatcha have for sale.

Well I just tried that but it won't let me select anything. I'll go ahead and try it from my computer as soon as I get home. Maybe posting from my cell was the issue.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top