JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anyone know of a chart, for frame comparison differences for all Glock models? I've never been able to find a chart like this. I think I may be asking too much. Who drinks that much koolaid except the manufacturer, or possibly a dealer for one to be created.

Do you mean like 26 (subcompact) compared to 19 (compact)? Or do you mean small frame (9mm/40) compared to large frame (10mm/45)?

Either way, I like to use Google Images and type in, for example, "Glock 26 vs 19". You'll see tons of photos comparing the two models from all over the intewebz.

Last Edited:
Do you mean like 26 (subcompact) compared to 19 (compact)? Or do you mean small frame (9mm/40) compared to large frame (10mm/45)?

Either way, I like to use Google Images and type in, for example, "Glock 26 vs 19". You'll see tons of photos comparing the two models from all over the intewebz.
I know I can do a "vs" type comparison, and it does work once you get beyond putting one you like in your hand. I was wanting a comparison that showed all models from .380 to 10mm. I know I'm asking for something likely not out there.

The chart is probably not out there because there doesn't seem to be a purpose. Not many people wanting to compare a 42 to a 41, for example. They're comparing a 42 to a 43, or a 30 to a 21, or a 43 to a 26.

Does anyone know of a chart, for frame comparison differences for all Glock models? I've never been able to find a chart like this. I think I may be asking too much. Who drinks that much koolaid except the manufacturer, or possibly a dealer for one to be created.
I can't find it now but glock used to have a chart online that had all the dimensions on one page

The chart is probably not out there because there doesn't seem to be a purpose. Not many people wanting to compare a 42 to a 41, for example. They're comparing a 42 to a 43, or a 30 to a 21, or a 43 to a 26.
Yeah, I'm a one-off since I like to be too analytical. I realize that!

I have to google them.

That's why I don't own one. I can't figure out what one is a pea shooter and which one is a cannon capable of blowing an elephant in half.

No,not the one i was thinking of. The one I saw shows the dimensions on drawing of the gun instead of that chart.But that may be as good as you get now
Ahh, what you mention sounds better yet. Time to search a bit more!

Nothin found. Aw well. Maybe you'll stumble on what you mention again. I wouldn't mind seeing the info in the form you mention.

Last Edited:
Just start buying them and by the time you have them all you might be able figure out the number system.
Then again, maybe you won't.
But you'll have a bunch of awesome guns and then you can pick the 1 [ones) you like best.

Easy to shoot
Easy to work on
Parts availability
Decently priced
You can't go wrong

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA