JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These things work great if you can find one that doesn't cost your first born.
Glock controls access to these.
As far as I know, you have to be a Glock Certified Armorer and
"LE agency ONLY (Chief or Sheriff Authorization & Signature required)"
It's a $3.00 part and the best Bubba price is around $18.00

I just put $18 in the mail to the guy in Florida.

o_O

View attachment 495359

There is always this route:
Join GSSF, then sign up for an armorer's course. :p
F9685AE9-C106-45DC-99B1-A55713EBB3C1.png D1C3A573-2B51-4DAC-92C0-5DC43EFAE3C9.png
There's still openings for the Feb class at Tigard, OR PD....

Last Edited:
I took the class about 10 years ago. It was hosted by the Vancouver PD. That was back when Glock has just started to allow GSSF member's to attend the armorer's course. I was the only one in attendance that was not LEO. Lol

Since the classes were few and far between, I had to take a day off from work. Glad I did! I had a great time as our instructor was Dennis Tueller of the famed "Tueller Drill". Great guy!

Having said that, there are only a few reasons to take the armorer's class. 1st, you get bragging rights with all your Glock buddies.
2nd, is the reason for this thread, is you get access to cheap factory parts and 3rd, is if you actually wanted to start a business working on Glocks....

I've long since moved on from Glock to the M&P, but I think every diehard Glock fan should take the class at least once! :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top