JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did anyone go out to the Glock match in Dundee over the weekend?
Seems like it was not very crowded this year. A friend went on Saturday and I went on
Sunday. Both of us noticed it was steady but definitely not crowded as we have noticed
in the past. Of course both of us went in the morning, maybe that explains why.

I was an RO on Sunday. We had 20ish shooters less than last year but the folks who ran last year said this year shooters were evenly spaced rather than waves of crowds. Rain was definitely a factor.

Which stage did you RO at? I probably ran into you if you were there between 10:00 and 12:00.
I liked the fact that it went smoothly, not waves of crowds as you said. Very little wait time, which I think helped my score. Less wait, less stress!

Which stage did you RO at? I probably ran into you if you were there between 10:00 and 12:00.
I liked the fact that it went smoothly, not waves of crowds as you said. Very little wait time, which I think helped my score. Less wait, less stress!

Plates of truth. Our stage in particular never had a wait. No cardboard to tape. We were also happy we could run the stage from under cover.

There were only a few no-shows, but the weather may have reduced the register-at-match crowd a bit. Shot
Sunday morning (USPSA at ARPC Saturday). Pre-registered, got there before 9, done and out around 11:30.
Seemed to be picking up a bit as we finished up. Shot my usual match. REALLY need to slow down a bit at GSSF
and get better hits!

Plates of truth. Our stage in particular never had a wait. No cardboard to tape. We were also happy we could run the stage from under cover.
Left side or right side? I shot the left side plates. I always like to shoot the plates first as a warm up. Instant feedback!

There were only a few no-shows, but the weather may have reduced the register-at-match crowd a bit. Shot
Sunday morning (USPSA at ARPC Saturday). Pre-registered, got there before 9, done and out around 11:30.
Seemed to be picking up a bit as we finished up. Shot my usual match. REALLY need to slow down a bit at GSSF
and get better hits!
You did great and looks like you are walking away with some cash.
One of the things I like about the Glock matches is that accuracy matters a lot. A miss will kill you. It definitely pays to shoot a little slower and get the hits. Several people I know shot much faster than I did but placed much lower because they had a lot of points down.

Left side or right side? I shot the left side plates. I always like to shoot the plates first as a warm up. Instant feedback!

Left. I was the one with the clip board. You are very wise and brave. Many told us they saved us for last.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top