JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I sold my last Glock 17 this past week going to the M&P for good I guess. I have some extras to pass on to a new home.

**I'm willing to trade any of the below items for M&P 9mm 17 round mags.**

First up are (3) pair of Scherer plus 2 mag bottoms and inserts, (6) bases total. $25 shipped for the lot.

Blade Tech IWB for Glock 17, used but not much, in like new condition. $45 shipped

**I'm willing to trade any of the above items for M&P 9mm 17 round mags.**

Thanks for looking

**SOLD** Comp-Tac Infidel for Glock pistols. "Slide" model, can be used with all 9/40/357 Glock pistols. It covers the slide of mid size and sub-compact models. Full size guns the tip of the muzzle is not covered. GREAT holster! My favorite for daily carry. I have one for my M&P now.

Infidel with the clip kit, $50 shipped.
You get the CTAC strut, belt loops attachment, and an extra clip with the clip kit, $31.50 alone from Comp-Tac. **SOLD**

**SOLD** (6) Glock 17 factory LEO/Restricted marked 17 round mags with Scherer +2s and brand new Wolf XP (+10% power) mag springs. $25 ea. + shipping. $80 shipped for 3, take all 6 for $150 the shipping is on me. **SOLD**

**SOLD** (2) Glock 17 factory mags new in the wrapper, latest version with center ambi cut and notched on both sides. $46 shipped for the pair.
(2) Glock 17 factory mags, slightly used with factory +2 bases, center ambi cut. $55 shipped for the pair. **SOLD**

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.