JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know other folks have done these in the past, but I finally got all my stuff together and fitted it. (Thanks again @biggie24420)

Feels much better in the hand than a few of the G19s I've shot in the past. Trigger is pretty typical for this pistol, might change things out there. Othwise I cant wait to take her to the range this weekend!!!

BCA dark chameleon barrel
Rockslide tungsten slide and upper parts kit
Factory LPK with an extended slide stop
XS F8 sights

38F59E57-4785-4D90-A327-0F97E36901C9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all!

Been dry firing it quite a bit and the trigger seems to be a bit better now....still Glock like, but no longer so gritty and halting.

After hearing horror story's about guys that couldn't get these to rack back all the way and other fitment problems. With the slide to frame I was worried, however it seems that I either got lucky or they were unlucky.

The frame kit I received did require a tiny bit of file work to the curved portion of the aft rail section which wasn't seating down all the way about 0.05 in or so. Other than that it went together pretty easily.

Great job. Building a few of these really help me understand my Glock internals. I learned they are not all standard! Tolerance stacking exists... I also learned I'm no gunsmith!

Have fun with it. Might consider having it serialized. Not that expensive and might save a headache. Only you will know the number.

Great job. Building a few of these really help me understand my Glock internals. I learned they are not all standard! Tolerance stacking exists... I also learned I'm no gunsmith!

Have fun with it. Might consider having it serialized. Not that expensive and might save a headache. Only you will know the number.

Thank you!

It wasn't too bad this time however I am certainly glad Ive had experience modifying 1911's ("drop in" trigger my a$$) and didn't rush I could see at least 4-5 areas specifically that could've screwed me badly...and still might, got a few more in the wings waiting for the right parts :D

I certainly hope to have a bunch of fun and run 5-600 through it this Saturday, factory, reloads, lead ect. Hoping it holds up and proves to be just as reliable as its cousin

While I do agree that they should have identifying markings in case of theft or other misfourtune, I choose not to utilize the standard plate due to how visable and instead opted for a more discreet and harder to find location

I was able to bring it up to the triangle pit for its break in, had quite a few issues that started to work themselves out after 150-200 rounds (FTE, FTF, stovepipes, FTC).

The last couple mags ran flawlessly for me, unfortunately I forgot to use red locktite on the front sight so I had to call it quits once I saw it start to get loose :(.

Otherwise fairly happy, have a holster on its way. I may end up going to a lower power recoil spring, while I was able to get it to run very well with a really tight grip, friend of mine couldn't get through a mag without stoppages.

We will see how it fairs over the next couple of trips. Should be a fun range toy to mess around with. I'm hoping to get back out to the range sometime next week.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top