JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Long time Glock guy with way too many mags and accessories, but have been toying with trying a M&P for years.

The other day I purchased a Silencerco Osprey in .45 and had intended to shoot it on my Glock 21SF, but my Coctailer had a M&P in .45 with the standard and threaded barrel for $560 OTD. So as of today I am the owner of a M&P in .45acp. icon_smile_wink.gif

I can't believe how thin the grip is, even smaller feeling than my Glock 17's and much smaller than my beloved 21SF.

At this time i don't like the trigger at all compared to the Glock's, but hopefully it will wear in a bit or I'll replace parts with Apex stuff.

Hoping to get out and shoot it and my 21SF side by side on Sunday, plus need to sight in my Kel-tec RFB.

Here's a quick picture taken on my HTC EVO with the Osprey icon_smile_big.gif

IMAG0262.jpg

I never got use to Glock, I tried as I truly wanted a lighter pistol to carry. I bought a FNP-40 and like it then I found the M&P 45 and had my carry pistol needs covered. Going on seven years and now own 3 M&P's.

stmcelroy,

Did you do the trust thing for you silencer or did the Clark County Sheriff sign-off on the personal part of the form?

Thanks,

PB

I did a trust. Didn't want to mess with sign off, plus wanted my wife to be able to have access to everything in the safe if needed.

ETA: This is my 3rd item being transferred into the trust, one per year is my goal.

Nice choice on the M&P. I was eyeballing that one at the gun show last weekend. Glocks just don't fit my hand, but the M&P feels like it was meant to be there. Unfortunately, I am a bonehead and sold mine. That's the one that got away. I just haven't dug up the cash yet to buy another one.

I did the sheriff sign off here in Vancouver.
I dropped it off one day and picked it up the next morning.
Fast and easy.

Thank you! I was wondering if I could do it. I don't really want my wife accessing my toys! ;)

Now we just need to get the law changed - I just want a silencer for my backyard shooting.

Thank you! I was wondering if I could do it. I don't really want my wife accessing my toys! ;)

Now we just need to get the law changed - I just want a silencer for my backyard shooting.

I don't really worry about my wife getting into my toys, plus a safe can be used to store papers and jewelry that she may want or need access too.

I was looking for a M&P 40 the other day and ended buying a Glock 32. i have had a few Glock 23's and liked them and my buddy didn't have the M&P in stock which I have been dying to shoot. Just my luck....I go back into his shop today and he has a new M&P 40 std and compact...grrrrr. $489 OTD....think I may trade the 32 back in for the compact and give it a try.:huh:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top