JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
does anyone know how much the glock guy at the gun show charges for nite sites and does he charge for install....gonna take 2 of my glocks to the show this weekend and want to put trijicons on both of them and probable get some extended slide releases and plugs for it also........any info would be greatly appreciated

There are sometimes 2 Glock guys at the PDX show. I prefer dealing with the older looking gentleman (gray hair, glasses) on the left of the show (as you walk in and see the big sign that says Glock). His prices are good, no questions go unanswered. I can't remember his ecact prices. Last time I had bought the 3.5# disconnector and extended slide stop, he put them in for free or just $15.

Earl Nash is along the wall, Gray hair bald on top. Earl is from Vancouver.
Jim Steibik is in the middle aisle area, Grayish hair with beard. He is from Redmond, OR.
Both have the same product, Lone Wolf distributing, Glock parts, factory and aftermarket stuff.
Last time I checked the night sights were in the $90 to $100 area. Both guys would install for free if you pay retail. If you haggle them down you can install them yourself.
Both guys are set up at the Portland show.

Installs free if you purchase the sights from him. Don't know his name but he has the .45 GAP guns as "demos" with both a trigger lock and light trigger adjustment. His prices seem to be cheaper than the other guys. He bills you as Two Bears Trading.

Two Bears Trading.............
He has done all 3 of my Glocks and my wifes. In fact he will be putting on Nite sights tomorrow on hers and on my G30. He installs for free if you buy from him (only fair!)

He does great trigger work and the other normal stuff like oversize slide and mag releases, titanium Guide rods etc etc.

His wife does some cool "Shotty stuff" and othe ammo unique things.

First what night sites are you wanting?

There is about a $40 spread between the cheapest and most expensive.

Earl is a buddy, I help him at shows when my schedule allows. He was not at this weekends show. But will be there in his usual place on the south wall, near the east concessions at November's show. The big Lone Wolf sign.

Earl will answer any questions, he sells installed. Meaning the price you pay is the installed price. If you want to install them yourself, you may be able to dicker with him......

Check prices around the show. You will be back to Earl.

Does anyone know if these dealers/installers of night sights will be at the Hillsboro Gun Show on Nov 6-7, 2010, or do they only attend the PDX show? Thanks.

odiesplace is right, it is Jack Poissant, I got some Meprolight sights from him for about $100 installed; got my high cap mags from him right after the Brady bill expired, too.

Don't remember the name but I got mepros from the guy on the right hand wall (as you walk into the show). He didn't take credit cards so I had to hit the ATM while he was installing them but it was cheap (I think about $75-$80 installed). Best addition to my carry gun.
I'd go for meprolights if they are cheaper. I got a XD45 with Trijicons at the same show and when I got home I compared them with the lights off. Couldn't tell any difference between mepro and trijicon visibility.

Earl Nash is along the wall, Gray hair bald on top. Earl is from Vancouver.
Jim Steibik is in the middle aisle area, Grayish hair with beard. He is from Redmond, OR.
Both have the same product, Lone Wolf distributing, Glock parts, factory and aftermarket stuff.
Last time I checked the night sights were in the $90 to $100 area. Both guys would install for free if you pay retail. If you haggle them down you can install them yourself.
Both guys are set up at the Portland show.

Jack retired last year, Earl is now the "Lone Wolf" Glock guy, Jim is still doing it.
I was wrong.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top