JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might talk to Mike at Custom Firearms Stands. He's a sponsor at the top of the page. I know he does stippling and I belive he also does grip reductions.

You might talk to Mike at Custom Firearms Stands. He's a sponsor at the top of the page. I know he does stippling and I belive he also does grip reductions.

Thanks for the name drop! I need to get Joey to change my business name in my section and I need to come up with a different banner! The business name has recently been changed to: Columbia Firearm Services, LLC.

I do handle(no pun intended) polymer grip reductions and can usually have them done in under two weeks time, including return shipping if needed. I can also coat the receiver after the reduction and grip texturing if you'd like that done as well via CeraKote Air Dry.

Two ways to get the grip to me: 1. Mail it to us via your choice(should go next day) and I'll mail it back when done, or 2. Deliver it to us and either pick up or I'll mail it back when done.

Price depends on how serious you want to go and what else besides the grip do you want done. This can include but not be limited to, trigger guard rounding, tg undercutting, "mainspring" area flattened, beaver tail section undercut, emergency magazine removal cuts and the list goes on.

My G19 with all of the above done:

IMG_3620-2.jpg
IMG_3628-2.jpg
IMG_3640-2.jpg

HK91 grip with major reduction, reshaping and stippling:

IMG_3283-2-1.jpg
IMG_3280-2.jpg
IMG_3287-2.jpg

Glock 21SF with lots of work done, including removal of finger grooves:

IMG_3032.jpg
IMG_3034.jpg

HK USP .40 with slight reduction and blended stippling:

IMG_2419-2.jpg
IMG_2415-2.jpg

Please feel free to PM, email or call with questions and to acquire a quote.

I'd love to do more grip reductions as I find them a lot of fun and challenging.

I have more pics available and will be starting a thread in my section about polymer work, soon.

Thanks! Mike D.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads