JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is Not a glock gen 4 hate thread, but an information thread.

I did a search and did not see this posted as of yet, if it is, please delete this post.

Glock Announced that they are Recalling the Gen 4 recoil springs again.

You can check out the posting at TeamGlock.com or here is a link

Recoil Spring Exchange Program | GLOCK USA

You can call Call 1-877-745-8523 with your serial number, or send an email to them with model & serial number per weapon along with your name and mailing address. [email protected]

I already replaced the springs in my wife's and my son's glocks with the first updated spring earlier this year, now there is yet Another upgraded spring. You just need to send in your original spring back to glock in a prepaid envelope that will come with your new spring.

Stay Safe.

Thanks Titsonritz for the ID chart.

I just got my Decoder Ring today in the mail, but uncertain how to program it.... LOL ;)

My boys g22 is 0-1-1 and the wife's g19 is just plain 0. So both need the updated springs. They both shoot fine as it is with no issues out of either one, but it never hurts to upgrade for Free.

Stay Safe.

Thanks Titsonritz for the ID chart.

I just got my Decoder Ring today in the mail, but uncertain how to program it.... LOL ;)

My boys g22 is 0-1-1 and the wife's g19 is just plain 0. So both need the updated springs. They both shoot fine as it is with no issues out of either one, but it never hurts to upgrade for Free.

Stay Safe.

It certainly hurts the "Perfection" slogan.;)

It certainly hurts the "Perfection" slogan.;)

LOL... :s0112: Yes it does.... That's why I carry an XDm... ;) but the wife and boy Love their glocks... it is a constant Friendly bicker back and forth....between the glock and XD... All in Fun though.... :s0131:

Stay Safe..

Nice post.... so I checked out my G23 Gen4 and my spring says 0 3 and according to the chart I don't have a 3 on the bottom, just a 0 on left and a 3 on right. I don't know what that means.... if I need the new RSA but I will call Glock and find out for sure.

I have a Gen 4 G19 with the 03 (original ) and 04 (updated ) spring. Is this a different spring again??? Both of mine function fine, but I don't use the cheapest ammo either.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top