JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Glock G43 Subcompact 9x19mm w/ Trijicon Night Sights plus IWB and OWB Holsters. It comes in the original Glock box, manual, and test brass case. I used this for a while as my CC and it is really nice and slim, but opted to go with my G19 (which I train with all the time). It has some holster rubbing on the left side, but the right is in great condition. The Trijicon night sights are figure 8 style. The holsters are a Blade-Tech Klipt IWB holster and K Rounds OWB kydex holster (not pictured). The G43 comes with two 6-rd magazines (both with extended finger grip - accidentally placed one Taran Tactical +1 base pad in picture - just FYI). I will pay for half of the transfer fee (up to a max of $25 for my half). Offers considered. Thank you.

I do have five other G43 magazines available, but will be listing them separately. (2 w/ Taran Tactical +2 base pads, 2 w/ Taran Tactical +1 base pads, and one "regular" one with the extended finger grip.)

** price drop 12/10 to $475 - thank you **

Glock information:

The already legendary G43 is a GLOCK Single stack, 9 mm Luger caliber pistol. It is ultra-concealable, accurate and a fantastic tool for all shooters regardless of one's hand size. The grip has a built-in beaver tail design which allows the shooter to acquire a high and tight grip. The aggressive texture of the grip surface allows for comfortable and reliable operation of the pistol. The large magazine catch makes quick work of removing the six round magazine. Engineered based on the same superlative standards that GLOCK is famous for, the tiny G43 tolerates the same torture tests all its bigger brothers in the GLOCK pistol family withstand.

g43_01ns.jpg g43_03ns.jpg g43_04.jpg g43_05ns.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.