JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
In good condition. This is the Generation 3, so it has the finger groves and the light rail. Some holster wear on the front of the slide, and on the slide release. Has factory night sights that are still very bright. Comes with the Scherer 3.5lb disconnecter installed, and the factory glock disconnector in the package (as seen in the pic). Comes with a KKM 40-9mm conversion barrel so you can shoot 9mm with the 40cal slide. It has functioned 100%, no failures of any kind with both barrels. Also comes with 8 mags: 2 factory Glock 10 rounders, 5 factory Glock 13 rounders and 1 KCI (korean) G17 9mm mag so you can shoot the 9mm with it. I carried this gun more than I shot it. I will throw in a box of Winchester Ranger JHP's in 40 and a box of PMC 9mm FMJ's. But its pretty darn accurate and comfortable to shoot. I put less than 1k through it (probably 600rds), but I bought it used in as new condition (but it didn't come with a manual or box). So its a safe bet that less than 1k rounds have been through this gun. Great gun. Not interested in any trades unless you have an Aluminum framed Kimber Pro Carry II. Will ship to your FFL at buyers expense, but prefer a FTF on the west side of portland (hillsboro area preferred).

Asking $460 ***SPF** for the pistol with the 40cal mags, $135 for the 9mm conversion barrel. <--still available.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.