JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glock G22 w/ 8 mags , TacSol 22lr upper and 3 mags
I bought this 3rd gen G22 awhile back . Nice clean low round count under 500 and it comes with 8 factory glock mags . 2 of the mags are 10 rounders . Also comes with a Uncle Mikes OWB holster . Fantastic condition with no visable wear ( I've never carried it )

$450 cash ( FIRM ) . No trades !

Also have a TacSol 22lr upper that fit's the G22 . This has the threaded barrel . The kit comes with 1 mag and I bought 2 more . I bought this through JC Weaponery with the 2 extra mags . I had some issues at first with cheap .22 ammo but after a few cleaning and oiling it it's working great but it really likes the CCI ammo and I'll toss it a box of 100rnds with it . I've put 200+ rounds through this upper . Cash price of $275 ( FIRM ) No trades !

Will sell both as a package deal for $700 cash

Face to Face sales only with OREGON residents ONLY and I WILL check I'd and require that a Bill of sale be signed :s0155:

Forgot to add that I just installed the 2nd gen Grip Force adapter to the G22 . Feels great and you won't have the fear of the slide biting your hand while shooting the gun .