JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$495
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 19 Gen4 FDE $495 obo
Easily less than 1000 rounds. FDE Duracoat finish on frame and slide. TruGlo TFO sights. Ghost Inc. Rocket trigger kit. Extended slide release. Six magazines: 3 original Glock, 2 Magpul, 1 ETS. Original case and grip modules.
Buyer pays transfer fee at agreed upon FFL.

IMG_7773.JPG IMG_7774.JPG IMG_7775.JPG IMG_7803.JPG IMG_8025.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Glock 19 Gen4 FDE $595 obo
Easily less than 1000 rounds. FDE Duracoat finish on frame and slide. TruGlo TFO sights. Ghost Inc. Rocket trigger kit. Extended slide release. Six magazines: 3 original Glock, 2 Magpul, 1 ETS. Original case and grip modules.
Buy pays transfer fee at agreed upon FFL.

View attachment 1030693 View attachment 1030694 View attachment 1030695 View attachment 1030696 View attachment 1030697
Would you entertain a trade? I have a new kel tec sub 2000 9mm carbine. Looking for a Glock

You may just want to remove the Dura Coat. Stock Glocks hold their value much better than when you start to mess with them. Nothing I hate more than a homemade stippled Glock being sold for market value. Obviously this is not the case but you may find more buyers if you put it back to black! Good luck with sale very reasonably priced specially with all the mags and extras included!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.